Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ECM Hops?

  • Thread starter Thread starter majortom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

majortom

Guest
Hi guys,

I installed in the ECM info package so when I press the OK button I can see where the ECM codes are coming from, the ECM time and I noticed it says hops too.
When its coming from a server and hops says "2", I presume its not a local card to the server?

Would this mean there's 2 other clients in the middle between me and the card?

Cheers,

MT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top