Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mio] Edison OS mio 4k plus keeps saying kernel has changed bug

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
Hi everyone hope is all well. I have received my mio 4+ receiver and today when trying to download more plugins it keeps saying the kernel has changed and to upgrade image. I downloaded the image again through the feeds and put it in slot 2 with same error. I downloaded OPENPLi through feeds and installed it into slot 3 and it all works. Is there a error on the VIX feeds causing this issue?
 
What do you mean by "Download through feeds"?

a. Downloaded 5.4 010 using Image manager then flash it?
b. Was on 5.4 009 (or lower), performed a software update to reach 5.4 010
 
I downloaded it through the image manager there is no 5.4 010 showing up only 009 is the latest I can see. 010 isn't even in the downloads section.
 
Last edited:
The kernel was changed 11 days ago, so after 009 was built. 010 has the latest kernel and if I (on my Osmio4k+) go to ImageManager/Downloads(yellow button)//choose OpenViX//select 5.4 Release ———> 010 is at the top of the list - select it, downlaod and flash restoring backup settings

If you downloaded latest version of OpenPli from ImageManager then it has the kernel update
 
Last edited:
About half an hour after Abu responded I saw that the latest image was now showing in the image manger and downloads section. Have updated and all is well thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top