Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] edit ccam via GUI not FTP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dispatches
  • Start date Start date
D

Dispatches

Guest
I'm having trouble with FTP, all was fine now its saying ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server, annoying.

Anyway that made me wonder/hope there was a way in Vix to edit the ccam.cfg manually rather than FTP. my old openbox I could just update the ccam either by usb drive or manually type it in with the controller.

Does openvix offer this somehow?

I've had a look through the menus and couldn't spot anyway to do it but am still hopeful.

Cheers
 
I have never found any way to do this from the menus.

Best way is to solve your FTP blockage. Look at other FTP programs. You could try out DCC - it is simple to set up.
 
There are loads of FTP apps for iPhone iPads android etc that will let you edit cccam.cfg
 
Shame you can't do it from the menus. no idea why but filezilla suddenly started working again fine an hour later. Great as I updated my ccam but annoying that I can't see what blocked it and then let it through. I'll look into the apps on android as an alternative too.

Thanks all
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top