Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Entitlements - best channel to clear them?

chumley

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,

I'm using an official card from a uk provider, in oscam - decrypting works fine but I've noticed only certain tiers have updated to a new end date.

What is the best channel to use to make sure all entitlements get updated?? - I have not reduced my package so they should all clear.

Thanks
 
Never had a problem but some people say Sky One.

Oscam as server if so which build?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
I've had it on Sky One for 2 full days and nights now :(

looking at OSCAM Webinterface i'm running:

OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r9620
 
Hi

Due to card pairing i doubt your get any updates for the hd channels i normally left mine on a movie channel for sky news and yes sky one it also a matter of timing but most times an overnight parked on 28e works
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top