Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG bouquets

  • Thread starter Thread starter nebc100
  • Start date Start date
N

nebc100

Guest
Hello All,

I have been using a vu+ duo for a long time now, and was using an old VIX image on it and have been very happy.

I have just upgraded to a duo2 (I was given it for nothing, so I am not complaining). It seems that the VIX image has changed slightly, and in particular one thing that I REALLY miss.

When I was in the EPG, I could use the Channel up (or down) buttons, and it would take me to the Bouquets list.

This doesn't seem to work any more, so my question is: How can I get to the Bouquets when I am in the EPG.

Thanks for you advice.

Nick
 
AW: EPG bouquets

hi,
press TV button.

ciuao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 
Or the <> buttons. Search the "ViX Team Images Support Discussion" forum. There has been extensive discussion of this!
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top