Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG button function changed after upgrade

Roar4more

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Since upgrading to VIX build 668 on my Solo2 the EPG button will only give the bouquet list where before it used to give a horizontal channel infobar along the bottom.
Another member fixed the same issue on a previous release 649 then I was told to go into setup-system-Epg. at this point hit the menu button to change to infobar. On that occasion it worked fine but for 668 build it reacts as though I hit exit.
Any help great fully appreciated. I have searched many forums to no avail so far.
:confused:
 
Last edited:
I found the issue. To be setup-epg-graphical epg settings-show bouquet on launch . Set it to no
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top