Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG data disapears

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherry
  • Start date Start date
S

sherry

Guest
Hi guys.

I am getting driven mad with this problem.

I am using a vix image and my epg keeps disapearing. I then try and update it and it doesnt work and then eventualy its back again untill it disapears again.

Can anyone recommend how to get a solid working epg that does what it should.

cheers.
 
I have crossepg, epg refresh, epgimport, crossepg downloader graphical multi epg, cool tv guide and merlin programm guide installed m8
 
You've got quite a lot installed lol!

This what I would do.

1. Re-flash with fresh image.
2. Transfer settings bouquets etc..
3. Use RyVIX EPG Importer. To setup press blue button > RyVIX EPG Importer > Blue button sources, select the EPG source that you require. Then set to auto download each day.
 
sorry m8. i have just noticed i said i was using a vix image but it is a vti image.

i have reflashed with vti and updated bouquets.

any ideas on what to do now to get the epg to work properly?
 
Which version of VTI? Hold down blue button until the extension menu appears the look for EPG Import and setup as mentioned above.
 
Hi m8.

it is v.2.2.

When i go into extensions menu there is not an option for RyVIX EPG Importer.
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
1K
spud1964
S
S
Replies
2
Views
1K
spud1964
S
T
Replies
4
Views
2K
tombox68
T

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top