Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Epg dont work Sweden

jocke90s

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi.
EPG don’t work on many channels. Like all viasat and tv4 channels. (Rytec Sweden)
I guess I have to ask at world satellit forum but I try here.
It’s all channel from comhem/tele2 except 1-12, national graphic wild, SF channel, godare and ATG live. The rest of channels missing lines.
Can you update this?
 
We don't make the epg. How are you downloading it?
 
Oh okey. I used to say this in openpli forum and they could fix it.
I used epg importer.
Because openvix is based on openpli right?
 
You need to talk to doglover from Rytec EPG Team.


When he fixes it, it will work in all distros.
 
Oh okey. Thank you. I think he was the one the other time as well :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top