Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG empty

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeman028
  • Start date Start date
G

geeman028

Guest
hello again. Help needed please.
I have done my auto bouquets maker for sky, gone through the cross epg downloader set up for auto update as per a manual I'm following but I'm still only getting a blank EPG.
Any ideas what I've missed out/done wrong please.
PS. Very new to this

Thanks
 
Also I've just noticed I should have put this in the EPG section.
Anyway to change it?
 
You need to go into setup/system/epg/crossepg/opentvproviders and make sure sky uk open tv is selected.

It will then run and you will see all the spaces filled.

Thats if you have done everything you have said
 
I had a couple of days where it did the same, but all ok again now
 
Just had them all there a minute ago. Now I only have psychic today and sky intro. Not great viewing. Lol
 
Sorted. God I'm stupid at times lol
I had pressed the <> buttons at the bottom which left me looking at specialised only sections. Once I pressed it the other way they all reappeared.
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top