Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] EPG has saved same description for every program.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Granty
  • Start date Start date
G

Granty

Guest
Hi all,

I'm really struggling here and I hope i've posted in the right section.

I've got a slight problem, every program on every channel has the same description from a certain program, unsure what program but just to give an idea no matter the program it always starts off on the description "The story of the night time raid on the Taliban".

I've tried reloading epg, downloading the data, deleting the epg.dat file, deleting the descriptions database and redownloading etc and nothing seems to work. I've just done a back up and restore which just puts me in same place.

Here a little bit of info:

Vu+ Duo
Vix 2.3
Crossepg
sgtdlipflop.multi
Open TV Sky UK astra on 28.2

Hopefully someone knows a quick solution :)
 
Where is your EPG data saved to - delete the file EPG.dat and than try to download again.
 
It looks to be in etc/engima2....this is the only one I can find.

I deleted it and then redownloaded the epg by pressing blue, crossepg downloader, download...is that right?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top