Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] EPG Lost on Restart

pz8l8t

New member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
upgraded to 3.2 36 and have noticed that when I do a GUI restart, switch on the box from deep standby, or restart my box there is no epg data displayed. If I downloaded via blue button, which populates it, then restart gui it disappears. It worked fine in 35.
 
I'm getting similar. If I reboot my GI LX2 then I need to download the EPG again.
 
epg is stored in usb. restart of gui does it. deep standby then restart does it. restart (via menu) does it.
 
storage device is fine as a re download of epg is been stored fine on usb
 
Deleted epg via menu. Downloaded via blue button. Restart GUI. Lost Roger again. Same issue. Was working fine in 35
 
Any HDD being used? What is your USB being mounted as?
 
Have a 1tb hdd. This is not used for epg tho. If the usb wasn't mounted then I'm not sure why a download straight after works fine. Is there any other tm-2t owners who can confirm if they are experiencing the same issue?
 
i'm going to go back o 35. if there is an issues with drives or usb then the problem should manifest itself on 35 also.
 
I had it on 35 also. I'm not sure when I first noticed it doing it. I regularly do software updates so can't be sure when it first began. When I went to 36 I did a flash and settings restore.

I use my 1TB hdd for the EPG storage. Any form of reboot loses the EPG whether its the restart menu option, software update or a crash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top