Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] EPG missing channel names

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyblas
  • Start date Start date
G

garyblas

Guest
Last couple of days i noticed each day that several channels are missing there channel name. see below
If i select the channel to view then go back into epg it puts back the channel name?

Anyone finding this?View attachment 31323
 
Hi

i have been getting this progressively over the last week and then over the last few days my box (technomate nano oe) has stopped operating with no signal from my dish, even though my oem sky box gets a signal from the exact same dish.

I had my box set to auto up date & I am wondering if a image update has/had a bug so severe that it is messing with some boxes damaging them....

Regards
 
I have the same problem, also using build number 808. I am missing channel names from both bouquets I have installed manually and bouquets set up using autobouquets. I have tried rerunning autobouquets, reinstalling my other bouquets and doing a factory reset but channel names still missing. On a lesser note the title descriptions have gone missing from my epg. Any ideas?
 
I resolved this by flashing image number 793 then removing epg.dat. Then did update to 808


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Worked a treat mate, thank you.:thumbsup:

I may have jumped the gun a tad mate, after flashing 793 everything worked great so I updated to 808 and thought everything was ok but some channels were still missing so i restored my backup image 793. everything works now, program descriptions on the epg, all channel names displayed. I'm sticking with 793 for now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top