Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] EPG Not Downloading ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimboM
  • Start date Start date
J

JimboM

Guest
Guys, I'm running CrossEPG on a Duo with the latest Vix 2.3 image, EPG is stored on a USB and it uses OpenTV Sky UK 28.2 as a source.

Everything's been working fine but when I went into the EPG this evening, only a few channels were populated. I tried a manual download, but although the 'starting download' and 'loading data' boxes appear it doesn't actually show any files as being processed. I've also tried the init4 command, deleting the EPG.dat files found in media/usb and etc/enigma2 and retstaring Enigma but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas of what the issue is or what else I can try

Thanks

Jim
 
Same happen to me once. I removed and formatted the usb stick to fat 32 and retryed again and no prob as of yet, Hope this helps,
 
Hi quick update, in the end I pulled the USB stick and deleted the CrossEPG directory and the EPG.dat file using the PC. Popped it back in the Duo, reconfigured CrossEPG and the downloads started working again. Presumably one of the files had become corrupt?

cheers

Jim
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top