Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] EPG on Premier Sports

redrobin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Upgraded to VIX 762 last night via Image Download after doing a backup of settings and subequently restoring the settings and plugins.

Now after running CrossEPG, i don't get an EPG for Premier Sports.

My Channel list is Catseye, which has been updated during the upgrade, i have multiple satellites (motor and Fixed dish on 28.2).

CrossEPG is set to OpenTV (Astra 28.2) . Was there an option for including more channels on the download, maybe simple and large

Can anyone confirm if the epg for Premier Sports is downloaded.
 
Yes my epg is working perfectly for premier sports using crossepg and opentv. Using ABM to generate my Bouquets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
I'm getting the same problem plus no EPG for the BT Sports channels either. I've done a clean install of 763 which made no difference. I've also tried deleting all the epg data from the usb and still no difference.

Edit - It must be something to do with Catseyes settings as I created a new bouquet using ABM and eveything is there in the new bouquets. Still nothing in Catseyes settings.
 
Last edited:
I've just re-scanned the transponder that Premier Sports is on and now i get the EPG (without having to re-download the epg)
 
Yeah I've got he same issue with no epg date for BT Sport or Setanta. Also use latest CatsEye channel list (19/10/13).
Currently use OpenTV but can I set up any other part of CrossEPG to find their epg data?
Bit confused why it's not coming up.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top