N nesor85 Guest Jan 30, 2012 #1 Whatever I try I cant get the EPG to show more than the current and coming programme on any channel on my box. Anyone know what to do? /Jesper
Whatever I try I cant get the EPG to show more than the current and coming programme on any channel on my box. Anyone know what to do? /Jesper
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,868 Reaction score 329 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Jan 30, 2012 #2 Crossepg guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?15585-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images
Crossepg guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?15585-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images
N nesor85 Guest Jan 30, 2012 #4 I'm usign rytec-sweden xmltv as provider stored on my harddrive but no settings seems to do much difference
I'm usign rytec-sweden xmltv as provider stored on my harddrive but no settings seems to do much difference
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,868 Reaction score 329 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Jan 30, 2012 #5 Try disabling the rytec source and selecting the same source in xepgdb sources.
N nesor85 Guest Jan 30, 2012 #6 Already tried that. It's strange. With the original firmware without any extra epg-stuff I got two dags and now only two programs
Already tried that. It's strange. With the original firmware without any extra epg-stuff I got two dags and now only two programs
Mr. Mister Moderator , Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 4,936 Reaction score 22 Points 0 Age 56 Location Northern Ireland Jan 30, 2012 #7 Just noticed i got something similar.. Only a few channels with the full 7 day epg.. But all main channels only have now and next.. Discovery HD has now and next.. Yet Discovery +1 has the full 7 day guide.. Its a weird one.. thats for sure.. hope they get to the bottom of this..
Just noticed i got something similar.. Only a few channels with the full 7 day epg.. But all main channels only have now and next.. Discovery HD has now and next.. Yet Discovery +1 has the full 7 day guide.. Its a weird one.. thats for sure.. hope they get to the bottom of this..