Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] EPG problem

klunk

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,
Received my vu+ duo from sponsors last thursday pre-configured with latest vix image, full motorised channel list & epg.
I have installed latest CCcam 2.2.1 and my CCcam.cfg file and all is working.
My problem is that the epg only shows now & next for Sly encrypted channel, all other channels show 7 day listing?
I have tried downloading new epg data via crossEPGdownoader but at the end it comes up service unavailable, check tuner configuration?
The tuners seem to be set right as all is working.
I have tuner A set fixed dish, 28.2, simple and tuner B motorised dish set, positioner, usals.
Should I be able to get 7 day epg for encrypted Sly?
Thanks in advance.
 
I have a Clark-tech Klunk i don't know whether the tuner is configged the same but I have the same set up but with One tuner (which is motorised) set to Advanced and the other set to 'Single' NOT simple which is pointed at 28.2e. I was also getting Tuner errors constantly until i set the tuner's as suggested..

i don't know whether this will help but worth a try...you can always put it back..

rgds.Tryharder
 
Just tried advanced mode and still the same, static dish is configuration mode:- simple...Mode:- single...
Thanks Tryharder for your reply.
 
I have the exact same set up on a ET9K and CEPG works fine.

Can you check in the EPG set up for what the location is set to and also make sure 28.2E is selected in the providers settings.
 
EPG location is set to media/hdd , an external hard drive...i have also tried it set to internal flash....
Rytec uk bbci & rytec UK are selected...also sky uk open 28.2 & sky uk open 28.4.
 
I think I have sorted it now!!
I unticked the open tv providers and it worked...but this morning it had all gone so I set force reload and all ok again.
Have other people had problems downloading open tv UK??
 
Nope and using it on three boxes.

Can you please put up screen shots of your EPG settings, CEPG settings as well - all relevant screens.
 
i'm the same as stanman. i have CrossEPG / OpenTV setup on all 3 of my E2 boxes and they all work flawlessly.
 
I have downloaded from open tv today and also managed to install picons aswell. Very happy:)
Why I had problems yesterday I dont know...

Thanks for all you help & support.
 
No worries mate, good to here your sorted.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top