Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] EPG & Programme info missing for Quest HD

spevs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Hi all, recently had to retune with Autobouquetmaker due to losing picture on Quest HD via Freesat. Following the scan I can now get a picture on Quest HD but no programme info or EPG data (Strangely, the old Quest HD shows this but no picture) Please see images below that might help explain the problem. I have completed a scan today with fresh bouquets and still get the same issue.

View attachment 66868

Screenshot 2024-10-03 110228.webp

Screenshot 2024-10-03 110322.webp

Any help or advise would be appreciated (Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place)........................:confused:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-10-03 110117.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-03 110117.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I just checked for you and it has epg, I had to use the new frequency 12382h etc and epg ok, but on another box with openatv only now and next!! Using vix 6.3 that gets epg. scan it again using signal finder.

ps just checked on an old solo2 with openatv 6.4 and .. epg ok, weird
 
Last edited:
Various now/next and schedule (EPG) data are missing from channels in the Freesat bouquet. I'm presuming it's part of the transponder moves while ITV close off their remaining SD channels. Freesat (or Redbee who handle the EPG data) seem to be very slow at updating when channels move transponders. Sky are up to date with changes to their programme lineup, so if you use the Sky bouquets in ABM, they will be ok. I actually prefer the layout of the Freesat bouquet, but I switch to a Sky version if I need to check EPG data for an affected channel. About two weeks ago the Channel 4 +1 channnels (C4+1, E4+1, 4seven, Film4+1) were all missing their now/next and schedule data for about 5 days on Freesat after the channels were moved about. Sky bouquet/EPG was not affected. At the moment I can see ITV2HD and QuestHD affected on Freesat, but ok on Sky. It's a broadcaster issue and not a lot you can do about it, bar use alternative tuning as per @bmitie's suggestion, or use Sky bouquet with ABM.
 
Thanks both for the suggestions......��
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top