How are you getting Freeview EPG? The Freeview EPG doesn't seem to get filled from the Sky EPG on my box.
With the same setting as you have in the first screen shot from your last post, Enable EIT EPG = yes.
Freeview (Not Freeview from Sky) has its own EPG that gets populated over the air.
Sometimes when switching between my SKY FTA satellite bouquet and my Freeview bouquet the EPG data appears to be missing but if I then select any channel in the Freeview bouquet to watch live TV and then immediately return to a (grid) EPG screen the EPG is fully populated.
I have both satellite and terrestrial tuners and tend to watch/record from satellite. As a result I seldom tune into a terrestrial channel and therefore wasn’t necessarily getting the Freeview EPG data in order for Autotimers to set timers for the very limited number of recordings I set on the Freeview channels. EPG Refresh now has a setting for Sky IEPG in my Sky FTA bouquet and BBC1 in my terrestrial Freeview bouquet. Recently I was away from home for a month and both settings allowed all my AutoTimer recordings to be detected in the EPG and executed successfully on both satellite and terrestrial.
I get some Freeview EPG by including Freeview "BBC ONE HD" after "IEPG data 1" in the channels EPG-Refresh scans.
Is that BBC One HD from a teresstrail source or from a satellite source? They are different and I have similar setting with BBC1 SD (terrestrial).
It seems to get 7 days EPG for the channels on that multiplex and at least about 2 days ahead for most or all the other channels, plus a scattering of days more than 2 days ahead.
That could be that you have cleared (flushed) the EPG data and then have not waited long enough for the data to be re-populated over the air. In my experience it can take anything from 5 to 15 minutes and was a complaint about other propriety Freeview boxes that didn't store the EPG data to hard disk and it took a long time after switch on to re-fetch new data.
When you have this partial popultaion of the EPG try watching BBC ONE HD for, say, 10 to 15 minutes. Does the EPG then fully populate? If so try setting EPGRefresh to stay a longer time on the channel.
It looks like my corruption may be because the signal from the dish through the building's distribution system is a bit weak and noisy.
I haven't noticed program times have changed by 5 minutes, and if they have I cannot see why it would be a problem with fetching over the air EPG data - the new data would just overwrite the data in the RAM. I have seen the over the air EPG being out of date or wrong when programs, say, change channels at short notice but generally this gets self corrected a bit later. This will cause problems for recordings that already have existing timers for the event.
How are you detecting these 5 minute discrepancies?