Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] EPG start is current time - 2hrs!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter phester
  • Start date Start date
P

phester

Guest
When I first started using my box, the EPG started within 15 minutes of the current time. Recently, I've had problems with crossepg hanging which seems to be fixed by removing Rytec UK xmltv provider. I'm not sure if it is connected or not, but now, when I press epg, the epg is starting between 2hr and 2hr 15m early (base time set to 15 minutes).

Hopefully the attached pic explains - note the time is 07:38 & the current time (red line) line is correct but the epg is starting displaying at 05:30.

Any ideas?

Paul
IMG_20160930_073857.webp
 
Set to zero.
I have, however, found an old settings backup on a stick which fixes it so that implies it was a settings issue somewhere. I also saved the settings with the "fault" so I will check what the differences are.
Thx for prompt reply - I didn't realise I still had the old backup. And a lesson for all - back those settings up!!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top