Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

epg to wide and no channel numbers

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikemilti
  • Start date Start date
M

mikemilti

Guest
Hello
I am a newbie. :-(
I have a technomate tm-nano-oe the manual that was included with the receiver is pants !!
I am having difficulties in reducing the with of the epg output .
all the info is there but because of the width I cannot view the channel name .
also there does not appear to be any channel numbering.
some assistance to add channel numbering and reduce the width of the egp output would be much appreciated.

ps not sure what the prefix is

regards

Michael
 
Welcome to the forum.

The issue is not EPG related, it is the onscreen display being affected by overscan.

If you can disable ovesrcan on TV, do so. If you cannot, you have to resize the OSD.

Menu > setup > System > User Interface > Position Setup
Adjust the width and move right/left
Adjust the height and move down/up
 
I really do appreciate your help , I may have tried
Adjust the width and move right/left
Adjust the height and move down/up


but I will reattempt to adjust
can you assist in getting the channel numbers that should appear on the right hand side of the channel name please



Welcome to the forum.

The issue is not EPG related, it is the onscreen display being affected by overscan.

If you can disable ovesrcan on TV, do so. If you cannot, you have to resize the OSD.

Menu > setup > System > User Interface > Position Setup
Adjust the width and move right/left
Adjust the height and move down/up
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top