Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] EPG view shrinks when 7 pressed repeatedly

  • Thread starter Thread starter jukkal
  • Start date Start date
J

jukkal

Guest
When I open the ETB display and press 7 to toggle the number of services shown, the height of the EPG section of the display keeps shrinking. After two pressings of 7 it is supposed to return back to the original mode, but it doesn't. Instead the vertical space for the ETB gets lower and the black area at the bottom gets higher. I think I first noticed this with the Thor image, and it hasn't changed yet. It still happens with Apollo 14.
I think the attachment manager added the screen captures in the reverse order (why on earth does it default to descending order!), but snapshot1.png is what I saw after pressing epg, snapshot2.png is after one press of the 7 key, snapshot3.png after the second 7, snapshot4.png after the next one and snapshot5.png after one more press.
 

Attachments

  • snapshot5.webp
    snapshot5.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 16
  • snapshot4.webp
    snapshot4.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
  • snapshot3.webp
    snapshot3.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • snapshot2.webp
    snapshot2.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 11
  • snapshot1.webp
    snapshot1.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 9

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top