Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Error saving timeshift (Timeshift save recording (select event) on channel change

nosnikrap78

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
6
So normally I don't want to save the timeshift when I change channels (so have setting to don;t save), but on occasions I want to save timeshift and record to the end of the event. I'm getting an error using either options, so not sure if I'm wrong in my understanding or if there is a bug.

(+) 6 Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)
(+) 7 Timeshift save recording (select event).

STEPS:
pause live tv.
press record and choose to Timeshift save recording (either option 6 or 7).
message displayed "Timeshift will get saved at end of event."
change channel.

ERROR:
Timeshift save failed!
No such file or directory. /media/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer_1.meta local variable 'fullname' referenced before assignment.

Timeshift Settings:

Automatic = 1mins
show warning when ts stopped = no
ts save action on zap = don't save
stop ts while recording = no
use ts seek = no

Thanks
 

Attachments

Last edited:
here are the setting that i use for Timeshift and they work without a problem on all my receivers which are

Duo2
ET10k
LX3
Mut@nt HD2400

Timeshift settings.webp
 
Thanks nsw9154. Those settings worked just as I wanted. Timeshift is saved and recording continues...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top