Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Error when zapping with Timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter regarto
  • Start date Start date
R

regarto

Guest
Hi

Upgraded yesterday from Vix 2.4.185 to 3.0.394. Now when I have set a timer to zap to another service, I get the following error when the command fires:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/timer.py", line 207, in calcNextActivation
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/timer.py", line 273, in processActivation
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/RecordTimer.py", line 569, in doActivate
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/RecordTimer.py", line 350, in activate
AttributeError: 'RecordTimerEntry' object has no attribute 'service_types'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method RecordTimer.calcNextActivation of <RecordTimer.RecordTimer instance at 0x176a7d8>>,()) failed)

Possible to look into it?
 
hi,
I usw a lot oft zap timer and no Problem at all. did you restore you r 2.x settings? If yes try a fresh install.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 
hi,
I usw a lot oft zap timer and no Problem at all. did you restore you r 2.x settings? If yes try a fresh install.

ciao
Thanks for your feedback. I have not restored settings.

By the way further investigation tells me that the error only occurs if ChannelList - menu - settings- Activate multiple bouquets is set to No.

Would be appreciated if you could do one more try with this setting set to No.
 
Hi,
I can confirm. multiple bouquets allowed=no and zap timer = crash

ciao
 
Hi regarto,
Andy fixed it. Fix will be in the next update.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top