Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Error with old Style Web interface

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hello, I have installed the old style web interface from the plugin downloads of the ViX image but when opening a browser and browsing to http://vuduo The web interface loads but I dont get any Bouquets or channels listed. (the new web interface is fine).

The error I am getting is
Request failed for: /web-data/tpl/default/tplNavTv.htm
Status: 405 Method Not Allowed

Is there anything I can do get this working ?
 
Dont worry the plex client is now working with the openwebif so I have uninstalled the old style web interface.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top