Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] eServiceRef for MP3 incorrect?

Toine

New member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
It seems that eServiceReference for mp3 files contains an incorrect type value: 4116 (it should be 4097 I think)

While playing around with YAMP i noticed it wouldnt play MP3 unless I added them via a playlist.
Looking at the source code it was obvious that when it is added using a playlist it uses a hardcoded serviceType(?) of 4097 value when creating the eServiceReference.
But when I add it as a file it gets the eServiceReference from the file itself, using FileList.getServiceRef() (standard enigma FileList class, sorry I am new to python and not sure about the correct terminology)
I can see from the resulting e2pls playlist (generated by yamp) that the type is 4116 instead of 4097.
When I add a .flac file everything works fine (eServiceReference type is 4097)

Any idea what is wrong here?

I am using a GBQuad, VIX 3.0 build 808
Yamp v.2.6.5 View attachment enigma2-plugin-extensions-yampmusicplayer_2.6.5-2013-12-22_all.zip
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top