Hello All,
I have my ET8500 installed downstairs, I have NFS setup, etc,,, all working fine, then the other day when I tried to FTP into it I got the error message Couldnt Connect, tried to Telnet to box, Connection Refused, couldnt update Boquets via DBE . Turned off and on again and it was all okay following that.
My Mutant 1200 box in my bedroom is connected to the ET8500 via me network - again NFS installed, I have mouted the drive and USB on the ET8500, but once mounted it will work fine, then the next day, it will say drive not mounted. I goto Network manager (view, edit, delete mounts) and they are shown with a green tick, but they dont work. Today I could telnet into the ET8500 box, so done that, and use the init 6 command (being lazy instead of going downstairs), once rebooted I then I tried to view something on my ET8500 HDD from my Mutant 1200 and it worked fine. Picons appeaered on my box upstairs.
Its like it closes it connections at some point during the day.
Any suggestions on what I can do to help iron this out?
Thanks,
James.
I have my ET8500 installed downstairs, I have NFS setup, etc,,, all working fine, then the other day when I tried to FTP into it I got the error message Couldnt Connect, tried to Telnet to box, Connection Refused, couldnt update Boquets via DBE . Turned off and on again and it was all okay following that.
My Mutant 1200 box in my bedroom is connected to the ET8500 via me network - again NFS installed, I have mouted the drive and USB on the ET8500, but once mounted it will work fine, then the next day, it will say drive not mounted. I goto Network manager (view, edit, delete mounts) and they are shown with a green tick, but they dont work. Today I could telnet into the ET8500 box, so done that, and use the init 6 command (being lazy instead of going downstairs), once rebooted I then I tried to view something on my ET8500 HDD from my Mutant 1200 and it worked fine. Picons appeaered on my box upstairs.
Its like it closes it connections at some point during the day.
Any suggestions on what I can do to help iron this out?
Thanks,
James.
