Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] ET9000 crashing when using the timer

TG456XDR

New member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, my ET9000 keeps crashing everytime I try to put a programme on the timer. It won't even restart itself, I have to use the switch at the back. Been doing it since yesterday and I noticed it crashed at 04:30 yesterday on its own so that may have something to do with it. I've got the error logs I can email to anyone if needed. Anyone got any ideas what the problem is?
 
upload the logs here and using the log manager blue button>log manager send a copy directly to the team.

also try a debug.

to enable debugging
menu>setup>system>logs>settings. set enable debug log to yes.

now after you experience this problem reboot the box and look in /media/hdd/ for a log that corresponds to the time and date of the reboot, this is the debug log we need. you can upload it here or again use the logs manager. but remember to turn off the debug log function when your done with it or it will continue to log untill you do.
 
I've emailed the log reports to ... how do I go about uploading them onto the forum? You mean as a post or will my email do?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top