Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ET9000 doesn't boot after flashing!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkr
  • Start date Start date
M

mkr

Guest
I'm a fresh owner of CLARKE-TECH ET9000 HD.
Yesterday I tried to install a new image OpenPLi-2.1-beta-et9000-20110912_usb from
http://www.pli-images.org/modules/file_downloads/file_downloads.php?fd_id=1&dir=/et9000

After unzipping I stored the content:
Imageversion
kernel.bin
noforce
rootfs.bin

under the et9000 directory on a FAT32 formatyted USB key.

Next executed steps:
1. Place the USB key into the fron USB
2. Start CLARKE-TECH ET9000 HD turning the power switch ON
2. The system has detected the image software
3. Confirm pushing OK
4. The system started the flash procedure - "flashing...." message was displayed.
5. After the successfully flash the message "booting..." was displayed and nothing happened
6. The USB key was still connected.

Can someone tell me what I have to proceed to solve the problem? Is id possible tha the bootloader has damaged? The specification assures that the bootloader cannot be damaged because of a separate memory.
Maybe I should install all the firmware ? If yes , which firmware, (versions), in which order an where can I find it?
Can someone give me a suggestion?
Thanks.
 
Thanks for your reaction.
No, I didin't. Do you mean this file? et9000-drivers-gcc44-20110707.zip‎
 
Thanks for your assistance. I'll try it tonight...and 'll tell you the results.
Thanks a lot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top