Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

et9000 ecm time = nan ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drphibes
  • Start date Start date
D

drphibes

Guest
Hi

I have had my et9000 a couple of days now and upto now I am happy with the box. One thing I have noticed is the ecm time on the info bar displays nan ? Anyway to fix this problem ?

Thanks
 
as far as i'm aware thats down to the version of CCcam your using as you must use one of the newest versions for that info to display properly.
 
As phoenix says, you need cccam 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 to display the ecm times. This is due to cccam not being being compatible with the oe version and front processor. dm800 and 8000 had the same problem I believe when they upgraded to oe 1.6... Hence the upgraded version of cccam
 
as far as i'm aware thats down to the version of CCcam your using as you must use one of the newest versions for that info to display properly.

Hi

I am using a Vix image with cccam 2.14 which I thought was the latest version ?
 
Thanks I will get the new version on later tonight and give it a go.
 
Yet they display fine if you use the Glass HD skin :)

Which box/image/cccam version? As the ecm.info file created in /tmp is the location of where the ecm times are read, and using any cccam version under 2.2.0 gives nan...
 
I installed cccam 2.2.1 and the ecm times are now displayed correctly :)

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top