T
The Bishop
Guest
Hi,
After a quick hello in the Introduction section I am eager to get my new ET9000 bought from the forum sponsor up and running.
The setup I hope to achieve is to use the ET9000 as a multi satellite receiver on a motorised dish but with control of the dish carried out by an external positioner that is not connected directly or indirectly to the ET9000. If anyone could please assist me in the setup or tuner configuration for this I would be really grateful.
The connectivity is as below:
1. Motorised dish controlled by a 36 volt positioner unit directly connected to the dish motor without the use of a v-box and without the use of Diseqc.
2. From the dish there is a direct LNB feed into tuner 1 of the ET9000.
What I would like to do is to have the option to choose a satellite from a list a satellites in the ET9000, get a list of channels for the selected satellite, then select a channel for viewing. The dish will have been moved to the satellite manually and independently by the external 36 volt positioner unit.
Any advice on tuner, LNB or other relevant configurations would be very welcome.
Praying for help !!
The Bishop
After a quick hello in the Introduction section I am eager to get my new ET9000 bought from the forum sponsor up and running.
The setup I hope to achieve is to use the ET9000 as a multi satellite receiver on a motorised dish but with control of the dish carried out by an external positioner that is not connected directly or indirectly to the ET9000. If anyone could please assist me in the setup or tuner configuration for this I would be really grateful.
The connectivity is as below:
1. Motorised dish controlled by a 36 volt positioner unit directly connected to the dish motor without the use of a v-box and without the use of Diseqc.
2. From the dish there is a direct LNB feed into tuner 1 of the ET9000.
What I would like to do is to have the option to choose a satellite from a list a satellites in the ET9000, get a list of channels for the selected satellite, then select a channel for viewing. The dish will have been moved to the satellite manually and independently by the external 36 volt positioner unit.
Any advice on tuner, LNB or other relevant configurations would be very welcome.
Praying for help !!
The Bishop