Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] every day one crash

Hi,
it looks like wrong serviceinfo again. Last time I checked in line 233 was no fread. I check again on my Duo2.

ciao
 
Hi Trial,

my idea can it not be.
I have now activate tuner B- init 4- set /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/xres to "0"- init 3. Box start again with tuner A and it come no crash.
But what i noticed, first read from directory /proc/ over ftp takes some time.(1-2 sec) Can it be a timeout issue when ServiceInfo will read from /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/xres?
 
Hi,
I do not know what your are doing with your Duo2 but in my ServiceInfo.py is no such line f = open("/proc/stb/vmpeg/0/yres", "r") anymore. It was replaced several weeks ago.

ciao
 
How many weeks? Build on Box was from 10.12.2014 (.089) and i don't no if these lines were there on this build .pyo. I have this lines copy from your 14.11.2014 .py. Now i have check actual .py on Github and see this lines no more there.
So i have today update to build .106 and ServiceInfo.pyo date on Box is now 17.12.2014 with size 12.377 Bytes. I hope now the mysterious crash come no more.
 
Hi,
at least the length is the same as on my Duo2. Let´s hope the best:-)

ciao
 
Hi,
same error different place. I am still wondering about your Duo2. Yours seems to be one of a kind. The attached file belongs into Components/Converter AND NOT Screens!!!!!!!!!!

ciao
 

Attachments

Thx,

the wonder is not my Duo2, but my wife. :D
I have never seen crash come from different place, sorry. I will replace your fixed file and at evening my wife must surf again in Netzkino.

Merry Christmas to you

PS: Same failure by read from "/proc/stb/vmpeg/0/xres" ? Can it be my wife zap too fast and so enigma will read from file before it is written?
 
Last edited:
Hi,
this is not a real file. It is more a memory fed by the driver. Concerning zapping speed I am also a very fast zapper and I do it most of the evening:-)

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top