Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Excellent feed-back for the world of satellite from pauline

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinbin
  • Start date Start date
T

tinbin

Guest
Hi Every One
I want to say how good WOS is at The World Of Satellite,I am so impressed how good a service they do. With good advice from Stanman I emailed them, and WOS replied and helped me get my husbands VU+ box ready for him for Christmas. If you are wanting to buy any Satellite equipment please don’t go any where else other than here, WOS is brilliant.

Regards tinbin
:angel::):):)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, excellent site. Ordered item late yesterday afternoon, and turned up first thing this morning :thumbsup:
 
There is no need to go any where else ,and I am glad Pooface thinks the same.
 
There is no need to go any where else ,and I am glad Pooface thinks the same.

We all think the same it's a brill service as my own feedback day I. Another thread


Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top