Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

External HDD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junaidbinyasin
  • Start date Start date
J

Junaidbinyasin

Guest
Hi there,

I have external Hard drive of 1.5Tb I connected it via usb fisrt of all it didnt come up than I read other post that you have to mount which I dont know how than I tried few opteion under mount it shows up there but I get only 145mb size. Can someone guide me what exactly I need to do to get my 1.5Tb to work. I was using same hard drive for amiko alien without problem. I am still using it for epg and recording but its only giving me 145mb of size.

Please help, Thanks in advance.

btw my box is technomate nano. which bought from WoS
 
Go into hard drive tab in system settings and initialise it first , then reboot machine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top