Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fantastic service

rikesh

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Just wanted to add my feedback for the World of Satellite shop.

I've ordered 3 boxes over the past 8 months or so. Service is fantastic, delivery is quick and I genuinely wouldn't go anywhere else.

If you are hesitating on choosing a supplier, look no further.
 
I absolutely agree and i'm not touting any company line here either because if his service was crap i'd genuinely say so.

WoS has what is in my opinion the very best customer service and after sales support of any UK based satellite equipment retailer.
 
Thanks for the info

I am convinced and just about to order a vu+ ultimo

Cheers.
 
I do agree with you ivaninch
Got uno for my friend from ebay-friendly help,top service.My duo2 will be from World of Satellite.
Cheers guys
 
yes i Agree with the rest in this thread, the service is top class, i have had a Vu+ Ultimo, and last week pre-orderd the New Vu+ Solo2, which i was kept up to date, and the solo2 came this morning, If anyone this thinking about buy Any thing from World of Satellite shop please do, there are the best on the net and with best prices too, and great staff too:thumbsup:
Thank you WOS
 
i have placed 4 orders and all have been great service, Stef is always there to help out when needed

top top service
 
I've placed two in the past three months. Excellent help and advise and quality after service. Stef at WoS is extremely knowledgable and helpful. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top