Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fast moving scenes introducing blocking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emporer
  • Start date Start date
E

emporer

Guest
Not sure if ive noticed it before or even if its a problem with the box or image (I suspect not), i'm on Vix 2.1 which has worked perfect for me since I got the box some 8 months ago, ive noticed that on some HD channels it will get a bit blocky here and there, alot of the time on faster moving scenes, now ive not noticed it on any of the sports channels but mainly see it on Disney Cine HD and last night I noticed it while watching A Christmas Carol on one of the Sky movie channels. I'ts like the bitrate drops alot and goes blocky for a second or so, and before anyone asks its not glitching!

I'm assuming now that its Sky and their low bitrates on some channels as ive never seen it on the sports.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
2
Views
2K
typerterror
T

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top