Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Favourites not automaticaly shown each morning after EPG download

antmills

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I hope someone can help with this small irritation ...

My Vix image works perfectly in every respect expct this one item. I have the EPG set to download every night and then go to standby. All is perfect except that when I turn on the Vu+ Duo the following morning my "channel list" and "TV guide" do not automatically show my "favourites" list. Instead the system shows all channels. I therefore have to select my favourites list from the blue button. Then everything is perfect during that day. Then the next morning I have repeat the "favourites" selection routine.

I have tried to see if I have a setting wrong which is causing the Vu+ to not show the favourites at start up, but I cannot see anything wrong. Can someone please help.

Thanks
 
thats a standard behaviour in any image

the box will reset its last bouquet used nd go to main root of bouquet for which you have to select a bouquet

one option is to set any chanel inside yr favorite bouquet to start up channel just highlight it and press menu

that way when u turn on yr box it will be on the channel with in yr favorite bouquet and from there you can browse within that bouqet
 
Thanks for the suggestions/advice. However, I already have my Favourite channel set (as BBC1 South). The problem is that the TV channel list (and TV Guide and up/down selector all show the channels adjacent to BBC1 South ... ie BBC1 West, BBC1 North, etc as opposed to my Favourites Bouquet of which BBC1 South is the first in my list.

I can of course select my Favourites Bouquet via the blue button, but as I only ever want to view the channels in my Favourite list it is somewhat irritating to have to go via the blue button every time I swith on thr Vu+ when I would have thought I should be able to set it up to go back to the favourite Bouquet list whenever I simply turn on the TV and Vu+.

If anyone can offer any further help with this I'd be very grateful. I'm sure it worked this way in the previous Vix image?

Thanks
 
put BBC1 south into yr favorites bouquet and then have that same one in favorites set to startup channel

then it will stay within bouqets you want

i think you have the 900 BBC south set as startup channel
 
I do already have the channel set exactly as you suggest. But as I said previously, this still does not make the VU+ Duo start up with my favourites bouquet active. Every morning I have to select my "favourites" via the blue button. If I don't then the channels listed in the TV channel list and TV guide are all the BBC1 regional channels etc followed by/preceded by all other channels.

It seems to me that what is happening is that at start up the system is reverting to "ALL" channels instead of starting with my "FAVOURITES" list. Is there a setting where I can make sure that the VU+ Duo starts up with my FAVOURITES active? I can't see it, but I'm sure it behaved that way in the previous vix image.

Any further help would be really appreciated, as this is the only niggling item in an otherwise fantastic image.
 
If the desired channel is already set to "use this channel on start" I would suggest to deselect it, restart the box and set it again. See if it works now after a restart.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top