Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Favourites not working?

derekoh

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm getting the hang of Vix now and think I have everything setup correctly.

When I'm watching TV and press OK, I get the small EPG up, and that says to press Blue for Favourites. When I press Blue though, nothing happens.

It's possible that I may have deleted the Favourites bouquet when playing around. I've re-created a favourites bouquet now called "Favourites (TV)", but still the blue button does nothing. Is that normal?

Thanks
 
Try this press down arrow below ok button then blue button should then open up your favourites.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top