Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Feature request

chumley

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I don't know if this the best place to ask but I'm sure someone will tell me ;-)

Is it possible to have the imdb plugin work for the media player? It works really well on the epg.

Thanks
 
It works really well in the media player too :confused:
 
What would be really cool, is if they integrated the youtube film trailer plugin (as used in movie browser) into the imdb plug in.
 
What would be really cool, is if they integrated the youtube film trailer plugin (as used in movie browser) into the imdb plug in.

Two totally different plugins by totally different authors, It would be nion impossible to get permission from those authors to do never mind the coding involved.
 
Hi Judge - I can't see where the IMDB look up is in the media player - can you post a screenshot? or instructions? - I looked at remapping the coloured buttons but there was nothing in there for IMDB.
 
Last edited:
Long yellow by default while in file play mode, same as live TV, or are you talking about something else?
 
ahh cool yeah that is what I'm after but is there a way to invoke it without playing the file?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top