Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Features on VIX

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacen
  • Start date Start date
L

lacen

Guest
Hi guys, I consider openVix to be the best image for my Solo2, and want to ask if it is possible to set up two features I've found testing other images.
1. Is there any possibility to switch the box over to deep stanby/standby mode after sudden power failure (menu settings or some plugin)?
2. CAM module reset and initialisation don't work on my box (it's not only OpenVix), but function on OpenATV.

I count on your advices.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top