Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] feeds down for maintanance

there is a known problem with the feeds for the Duo only. this is being looked into now and were hopeful to fix it soon.
 
Pheonix, thanks for the reply, do you have any idea of a fix time.

Thanks
Sledge
 
not at present although i have uploaded the 294 build image to the Duo announcement thread accessible via the ViX support center tab at the top of the forum.
 
The strange thing is my duo on 2.4 can connect to the feed but my 3.0 duo can't.
 
Is there another way to install openvpn and cron on a vu duo which has vix 3.0 installed whilst the feeds are down, I'm under pressure to finish the config.
 
Any idea of timeline for feeds? Also under pressure to get going :-(
 
All working now, top banana, cheers.
Well its WAS working - for a period of time yesterday, as I managed to get 1channel downloaded.
Then I tried again nearer midnight and it was bust again. :confused:
 
Well its WAS working - for a period of time yesterday, as I managed to get 1channel downloaded.
Then I tried again nearer midnight and it was bust again. :confused:

that problem was fixed, there down now as we or rather andy uploads updates, which takes a while to do for all boxes.
 
Hi,
Feeds were down last night and again this morning before I went to work. Are they back working? Trying to
DL a driver for Saorview. Any good news?

Thanks.
 
unfortunately it appears that the problem we had a few days ago affecting the feeds for the Duo has again materialized, we are working hard to fix this issue. so please bear with us as we try to sort things out.
 
O.K. These things happen and thanks for the quick reply. Do you know of a way to DL the 700 driver? I tried another thread - telnet into the STB - but that did not work. Should I post this on that thread? I am probably cross topic'ing here.

Cheers
 
O.K. These things happen and thanks for the quick reply. Do you know of a way to DL the 700 driver? I tried another thread - telnet into the STB - but that did not work. Should I post this on that thread? I am probably cross topic'ing here.

Cheers

yes, best to make a thread for your problem and hopefully you will get the help you need.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top