Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Feeds Not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
When I when I go into plugins and press green to download plugins, I get an error message, "No new plugins found" Any idea guys?
 
VixHD image is no more. The HD skins are availabke for receivers which support them after apollo 95

Save your settings, flash latest image (apollo 97) and restore settings.
 
ViX HD has now been discontinued try updating to a newer image (build 097), you should be ok to use a settings backup from the build you are currently using.
 
Hi Guys,

As I have only had my box (VU+SOLO2) for 2 weeks this all sounds a bit scary, is there an idiots guide on this as I am still working out how to fly it? Its all set up and i suddenly lost HD and some $ly channels, is this because I need to do this upgrade?

Thx
Flunky
 
To make a settings backup press the blue button> ViX> backup manager. Then make a image backup via the image manager and place them some where safe, you can find the latest image and a flashing tutorial for the receiver via www.openvix.co.uk. as for your channels no matter how old the image is it would not affect the ability to clear channels thats likely to do with the way you obtain them and if you dont have a physical card in the receiver we cant help you further with that for legal reasons.
 
Hi Pheonix,

Thank you for the advice, will follow it, I have all the other things,

thx

Flunky
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top