Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] FF and RW issue in timeshift - keeps jump to random parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter a5ian300zx
  • Start date Start date
A

a5ian300zx

Guest
Hi All,

I thought I would post this as it has been happening for ages on openvix 5.1 and now 5.2.

Everytime I am in timeshift and want to forward and advert (anything over 8 speed) it just jump way forward in random part and then when i try rewind back it just goes to random places and then stops. I did notice within the recording menu the fast forward was is set by default to 2,4,8,16,6,24 which I cannot change, i can cycle though them but not save changes just keeps reverting back to the default.

I have a 1TB Hybrid Seagate drive installed in the player.

any help or advice is appreciated.
 
Using the ff & rw buttons never works too well. Use the 1,4 & 7 keys for rw and 3,6 & 9 for ff works very well. You can adjust the amount of 'jump' for each key in setttings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top