Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

FFWD problems with timeshift.

yngvekl

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi, not sure if's been reported already, but...

I'm using manual timeshift quite a lot. When entering commercial brake I fast forward, but when pressing play, it jumps back to almost the start of the commercial again, and I have to FFWD again. What's wrong?
 
This has been a problem for a very long time. As it's still behaving with the same error on v2.0 it must be a VIX problem.
 
Ok, thanks! Oh Aaaandyyyy, where art thou.... :) :) :) ;)

Seriously, it's a bit annoying, but not that big a deal. I'm OK with pressing STOP and then PLAY again. But when the coders have some spare time... :thumbsup:
 
it will be looked into but in all honesty i have never experienced that myself
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top