Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Figured it out, recording problems due to Frame rate .....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 007xico
  • Start date Start date
0

007xico

Guest
Hello,
created lots of threads and send my receiver back to WOS because every recording playback would crash the box.

Today tried many different settings and every time i use 60Hz won't play recordings.
Has to be 50Hz or multi.

Don't know if is a bug or only happens with me.
Anyway for now it is sorted.
 
I'll give this a shot as mine doesn't like time shift or recordings very much.
 
I had an issue with setting "Auto".
When I had this set the playback some recordings (I forget the details - there's a post of mine on here somewhere that mentions it) would start then after ~1s, the video would quickly blank and reset, but from then on the menus menus were partially off-screen (and couldn't be configured to come back on). [I never had a crash or failure to play, though]
Setting it to 50Hz solved the issue completely.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top