G
gbok
Guest
Hi Vix experts,
I want to flash to the latest version of the openvix image from Apollo openvix hd 090.
I looks like i will need to do a usb flash (dont get the choice via software update)
I dont have any additional extensions installed on my VuDuo.
My question is can i use the settings backup option after the flash, Or do i need to set the box up from scratch.?
I would like to use the openvix hd skin. Is this still possible on my VuDuo ( with limited flash memory)?
Cheers Dennis
I want to flash to the latest version of the openvix image from Apollo openvix hd 090.
I looks like i will need to do a usb flash (dont get the choice via software update)
I dont have any additional extensions installed on my VuDuo.
My question is can i use the settings backup option after the flash, Or do i need to set the box up from scratch.?
I would like to use the openvix hd skin. Is this still possible on my VuDuo ( with limited flash memory)?
Cheers Dennis