Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Flash memory all in use.

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My ET9000 has used up all of its flash memory. I keep my Picons and epg.dat on a USB stick. To get the box to work I deleted (moved) a file called swapfile_xmltv from the root of the flash memory. The file has since reappeared.

Is it possible to have swapfile_xmltv in another place such as on a USB stick or hard drive.

Is there anyting else in the flash memory that I could delete?
 
go into blue button>VIX>SWAP and check if swap is enabled and the location of it.

Also check whatelse is on flash - recordings?
 
Thanks for your reply. I don't have any swap file enabled. I am not intentionally recording to flash, but if this has happened by mistake where would I find the files? There are no files apart from swapfile_xmltv in the root directoy of the flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top