Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flashing solo2 to Apollo 029

john doe

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
God Knows
Am going to flash solo2 later on today. Am using 024, so am aware a clean reflash is needed with no back up. My questions is do I need to install boot loader first or can I flash with 029 through USB? Also, once flashed am I ok to download softcam from the plugins?

Not done this for ages as I update through the solo2 (software update). Or can someone point me to tutorial on this. Seen one somewhere before on here.

Will not get back to you till later today.

Cheers all.
 
There is no bootloader update available for the Vu+ Solo2, so just flash it using a USB stick as normal or you could use the "couch" flashing method to download and flash the image directly from the image manager (does the same as a USB flash, but is not the same as using the software update option). once you have reflashed you can again use the feeds to download any plugins you need such as cams etc.
 
No bootloader required for solo2 flash.
Cams will be in the plugin feeds.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top