D
davexxx
Guest
H'i folks,
I'm trying to change the image to openvix from openATV in my zgemma h9s, After downloading the latest openvix image and unzipping it to a 1GB usb stick, I put it into the usb port under the Ethernet port. I then held in the reset button switched on still holding in the reset button, and waited for it to flash, but it didn't. I tried this four times, to no avail. I checked out the usb stick and it appears to be alright. Any help would be grateful.
I'm trying to change the image to openvix from openATV in my zgemma h9s, After downloading the latest openvix image and unzipping it to a 1GB usb stick, I put it into the usb port under the Ethernet port. I then held in the reset button switched on still holding in the reset button, and waited for it to flash, but it didn't. I tried this four times, to no avail. I checked out the usb stick and it appears to be alright. Any help would be grateful.
