Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

FTP Help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter casper17
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

casper17

Guest
Hi Folks,

I was wondering could anyone help me with a slight issue I'm having. Purchased a vu duo a few months back and got it set up and running relatively easy using the FTP client 'Filezilla'- unfortunately my gift provider has decided to cut their service short and I have had to purchase a new gift.

I went about setting up the new gift exactly as I did with the previous however this time filezilla is not allowing the contents to transfer. It is saying when I transfer the cfg file that it already exists and would I like to overwrite. Of course I say yes to this and when I do the file shows up in the etc folder but with size showing as 0. I have tried using multiple different versions of filezilla with no success and also attempted using 'Core FTP' and DBedit.

Just to make clear my computer and the box seem to have no issue connecting to one another as all the files are showing- it is just when I try to transfer the cfg file across.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks
 
Err you won't get any help with gifts...
You should maybe create a new username and login and ask this question differently.
 
Err you won't get any help with gifts...
You should maybe create a new username and login and ask this question differently.

Apologises I thought we could talk about it on this forum.

Dont understand why I would need a new username though.

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You should maybe create a new username and login and ask this question differently.

Nope, no multiple accounts either.
Thread closed. casper17, please re-read the site rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top