Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

FTP login

rbeilby

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know the FTP login details for the Premium Ultra? None of the manuals seem to mention it.

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 
If you are using ViX then it's the same for all receivers.

user name: root
password: (Nothing, we leave this blank for you to set it up your self).
 
Thread has been moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespectve of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

Please bear in mind for future support questions.
....................
 
Thanks, Phoenix. I still cannot get into the Miraclebox. I use port 23 in FileZilla with a blank password. The response I get is as below:
Status: Connecting to 192.168.20.5:23...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: ÿýÿýÿûÿû
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Waiting to retry...
Status: Connecting to 192.168.20.5:23...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: ÿýÿýÿûÿû
Error: Could not connect to server

Any ideas?

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 
Thanks, Phoenix. I still cannot get into the Miraclebox. I use port 23 in FileZilla with a blank password. The response I get is as below:
Status: Connecting to 192.168.20.5:23...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: ÿýÿýÿûÿû
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Waiting to retry...
Status: Connecting to 192.168.20.5:23...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: ÿýÿýÿûÿû
Error: Could not connect to server

Any ideas?

Regards,

Richard Beilby.

The default port for FTP is 21 not 23.
 
I got port 23 from hyperterminal. With port 21 the only response is time out.

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 
Just to concur with above two posts, I changed ftp port to 23 and got the same error as you. I normally leave it blank in filezilla
 
The MB address is: 192.168.20.5. Leaving the port blank means FileZilla uses the default of 21.

Oh, for some reason its just worked! No idea why, I haven't changed anything. I am using wifi and the network really gets hammered with iPads!

Thanks to all for your help.

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top